Tomotherapy is an advanced treatment procedure to treat cancer. It is a combination of Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) with the accuracy of computed tomography (CT) scanning technology (IGRT- image guided radiotherapy) all in one machine. It is one of the most precise techniques for radiotherapy.
Why is this technology unique?
Tomotherapy preserves the healthy tissues by precisely focusing on the malignant cells. The unique 4D kV imaging feature provides 4D volume images of the tumours that are moving. It is a non-invasive technique . The CT scanner enables treatment delivery from 360 degrees around the patient. It is so precise that it can also be used to treat recurrent cancers.
Uses of tomotherapy
- Tomotherapy can be used before the surgery to shrink down the tumor.
- It can be used as the primary treatment of any kind of cancer.
- It reduces the symptoms during later stages of cancer and can be used as palliative treatment.
- It can be used to treat secondary cancer.
Benefits of tomotherapy
- The treatment is very precise.
- Less time-consuming.
- When eliminating the tumor is not possible, it is used as a palliative treatment.
- Quick recovery.
- No requirement of anesthesia
- Painless procedure.
Tomotherapy is a recent and innovative development for cancer treatment, and we offer safe and effective tomotherapy that is done by reputed oncologists. We take every possible step to beat Cancer. We provide cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art treatment facilities with cost-effective treatment to our patients. We offer the broadest range of technologies for customized patient treatment and to deliver high-quality healthcare. Tomotherapy is the best and effective way to cure cancer at an early stage. To know more about tomotherapy, get in touch with us now. Schedule your consultation now.